Comments About Scott Brown from Past Real Estate Clients

HERE’S WHAT SOME OF MY PAST CLIENTS SAY ABOUT ME:

"I hired Scott to assist me in the sale of my house and I could not have been more pleased. He certainly went the extra mile to ensure that I received the highest price possible for my home. Scott addressed all my concerns throughout the process. It is for these reasons that I give Scott my highest recommendation. Top Qualities: Great Results, Personable, Expert."  -Mark E.

“My husband and I found Scott to be an excellent real estate agent. He was very personable, readily available, patient, and worked very hard to make sure we were satisfied. We hired Scott to sell our existing house and assist us in purchasing a new home. Although the process itself was very frustrating (not Scott's fault), Scott always had a positive attitude and was always willing to do whatever it took to make sure the deal went through. We have recommended Scott to several friends and family. Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, High Integrity” -Roxanne C.

“Scott is very knowledgeable about Real Estate as he was very helpful in the sale of my home. After I discussed some issues with him he was able to put my home on some other websites which I believe advanced the sale of my home… I would also say that any company or person that would hire him to do work for them he will do his best for that company or that person. He will get the job done.” – Debbie T.

“We had the chance to work with Scott for the purchase of our new house. Scott really took the time and patience to explain the many options we had available. I have given his contact info to anyone I've known entering the market and will continue to do so. We highly recommend him!" –Jay W.



Thank you, and I wish you success in all you do! Please don't hesitate to contact me if you want to know anything about USA Houses, or have a home you'd like to sell, or want to purchase a home. 

Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Scott Brown
Real Estate Broker, & MBA
California Department of Real Estate License #01956840
707-474-8855 Northern California
415-779-4397 San Francisco Bay Area
707-567-8779 Cell


Please feel free to talk to me about Real Estate anytime 
(ESPECIALLY BEFORE YOU SELL OR BUY)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

USA Houses Market Shift Update

Best Strategies When Putting An Offer In On A Home In A Hot Market

Housing Market Shift Happening