USA Houses Blog Talk Radio Show- you can do it too.

Hello, I created a Blog Talk Radio show channel called USA Houses. You can hear me give a live update about the USA Real Estate market and discuss USA Houses there from time to time. You can also create your own station to broadcast and receive callers live on air.

You can see mine page at www.blogtalkradio.com/USAHouses if you'd like.

You can listen to my first live broadcast at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/usahouses/2011/09/06/usa-houses-september-2011-makeup-debut-show

The show is overall good content, but I apologize for the formatting which may skip around a little bit since I didn't have the bugs worked out and I heard a constant delayed echo which threw me off a lot. I'll give you all a tip- make sure to not have any browsers open before starting your show that have the scheduled broadcast on it, because once you're in the studio and you start to talk, that page will begin and it will be very distracting.

You can see a video about my first show soon on my YouTube page where I'll go now to upload it, and I hope to do more soon. I will also plan on doing more videos for you to see at www.YouTube.com/USAHouses as well.

I'm going to also share with you a preview concerning an upcoming broadcast I plan on doing, concerning some investment properties. You can see some of the homes an investor has for sale in my excel spreadsheet (converted to PowerPoint then jpg pictures) here now too.





*update: radio show may or may not be on at this time, visit www.USAHouses.com or call 707-474-8855 to connect with Scott Brown of EXP Realty to discuss USA Houses anytime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

USA Houses Market Shift Update

Best Strategies When Putting An Offer In On A Home In A Hot Market

Housing Market Shift Happening