Important Update- if you are a ministry, missionary, or you'd like to support any who are.

If you are personally or if you ever hear of any of your friends or family moving anywhere in the USA, whether buying or selling Real Estate, please contact me. I have Scott Brown Realty set up so that I can advise them as to how to proceed, and if they (or you) choose to listen to my advice and use an agent or broker I recommend them to, that broker or agent will pay me a referral fee based on an agreement most agents do all the time.

I will be able to credit the buyer or the seller directly back 20% of my commission referral money to them, and I want to let you know that is a way in which I can support your ministry. They can take all of that rebate or perhaps what I suggest if they don't want to give it all, is to give half of it to your ministry and use the other half for their moving expenses or however they wish.

It costs them nothing to talk with me, and most of the time my advice saves them thousands of dollars, and all of us can benefit from my education, experience and wisdom. As I have been involved with several Real Estate Markets in the US, and am an actively licensed California (updated, was a Texas R.E. Broker at time of post) Real Estate Broker (updated: DRE #01956840), I have a vast network of resources and associates with whom I am able to connect them with.

God has given me this plan and I hope to be able to build this business up in such a way that causes people to give to the work of God's kingdom, including missionaries and ministries like yours more through it. Please post this on your ministry pages if you'd like to have this as a way to allow people to further support your ministry.

Thank you for your prayers, and many blessings from God be upon you, your family, and the people you minister to.

Scott Brown, Real Estate Broker
Scott Brown Realty
(707) 474-8855

www.USAHouses.com
www.USAMissions.org

www.facebook.com/USAHomes
www.facebook.com/USARealEstate

www.linkedin.com/in/USAHouses


The Intelligent Choice for your first call in Real Estate!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

USA Houses Market Shift Update

Best Strategies When Putting An Offer In On A Home In A Hot Market

Housing Market Shift Happening